Saturday, June 8

Not All That Glitters Is Gold


Want an easy from “day to night” look? Easy!




Though I don’t have any pictures of how I would transition this look from day – night and since I wasn’t’ actually aiming to do a “from day to night” look, I’m going to entice you with words! HAHA.
So let’s say I was going to wear this little number work and then had to go to a party/ event right after- I would simply remove my chiffon top, roll up my skirt, put on some killer black/ nude heels, darken my makeup and I’d say I was ready to go!


Top: Forever21| Undershirt: Forever21| Dress worn as skirt: Forever21| Flats: WHERELSE? SM Department Store| Accessories: Aizilym Ent.| Watch: iWatchz


I’m going to miss my favorite outfit spot.
FUN-EMPLOYMENT, HERE I COME!



xx,
Issa

No comments:

Post a Comment